I believe in future...



I have been living in the future for a long time now. What I mean to say is that I have been living with my dreams for a long time. You also have thought... everything like, deciding to go for morning Jogging, learning how to swim, following the study-timetable, reaching office five minutes earlier and so on. Every time I come close to doing any of this, I just will postpone it for the future, so I have been living with the hope that one day in future, I will be able to do all this and more.

I have tried many times to make this work but I have never been able to make this future of mine to become the present but I will never give up, One day I will do all those crazy things that I have always wanted to do.

I think the reason why my future can't become my present is that I am making the wrong choices, taking decisions which only take me far off from my future. If I want all those things to become my present then I need to make time for them and that means prioritizing things. So, you see we came to the first point again and when we prioritize we start thinking of future ( of yours and your family ), your work, your life in the long run and have to give up some of the recreation and stuff in life and this means that all those dreams of mine will be dreams for ever.

The biggest question mark facing everyone is "life", so lets see where it will take me and how things will go for me. Hoping for the best to come in the upcoming days of my life...........



0 Feedbacks:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...